Well this was posted by his girlfriend last night

2AM Monday... Today was a roller coaster. This morning they were planning to bring him out of sedation but decided that because of pneumonia it wasn't time yet. They planned on doing a series of surgeries tomorrow. So today we were all pretty down. But then, at the 4PM visiting hour, Jordan started responding. I know he responded to other people, too. He was focused on my eyeballs, even though his eyes still do indicate that he is comatose, and he would follow me if I moved. He would seem to listen if I said to close them, and he moved very strongly and forcefully in his bed. He was very, very active today, but don't want to give anyone the impression that he is "awake." It could take months. CT scans are improving, and surgery will continue tomorrow as planned. Specific prayers should be 1. THE BRAIN STEM. PLEASE!!! 2.That he emerges from the coma fully and as Jordan. He wouldn't have it any other way...